Saturday 9 January 2016

Such benchmarks Is A Failure in Business?


While filling an event sharing of business, there is a question of one of the participants who made me think quite a long time. The question is simple, namely: Failure anything I've ever experienced when running Rira-clothing.com? Even at the time I did not get the answer and only a few days later I found the answer.
 What yes I have never failed?
Just a flashback moment, the beginning of the business through Muslim clothes, I never use sciences business that has now been widely studied. Road course. And the result was indeed a pretty good time for a beginner like me. Large turnover already familiar to me. The number of employees also increased. I just realized when dividing THR. It turns out the envelope that I share amounts to more than 100.
Then step on the 5th year, began to appear a problem. The increasing number of orders without having supported the production capacity and conversely, makes me overwhelmed with the system that I run. The impact spread to all lines. Start turnover plummeted to a reduced number of employees. Even not reduced, but exhausted. Staying one person who still survive, namely me.
Is this a failure? Could be yes, this is a failure, but if the process is stop here. :-)
So when my employees stay 7, I can be an opportunity to acquire a garment production unit owned by a friend who is already bankrupt. Do not imagine that this is a production unit which has been neatly arranged. Because the condition is actually bankrupt and quite random Adul. What I believe is that I have a team and production machines that have the potential to be developed better. Her process is also quite long. Even now I am with the team kept the spirit to always develop the potential that we have.
Well, if we return to the number of employees, when I had acquired a new production unit, I began to learn to make the system. And slowly, one by one, 7 employees resign all my time. Heavy enough that time. I miss the people I consider to be trust. But the struggle must be continued. I continue to proceed, continue to build the system, and continue to learn. Until now, I am endowed with 15 employees excel.
What does it mean 15 people compared with 100 men. What does it mean it is a failure? It could be yes if only seen from the quantity of employees. Well, who finished his turn of events is our production capacity can go up to 10 times higher than when we still amounted to 100 people. If from here, what yes is still called a failure?
From our story today can be concluded that the failure was not the downfall of our events. But when we refuse to rise. Let's keep the spirit business through

No comments:

Post a Comment